Antibiotics can be defined as life against bacteria. They not only treat us from infectious bacteria’s but also provide a strong immunity against them. They should be taken in appropriate quantity as prescribed otherwise bacteria may become resistant. Antibiotics don’t work against viral infections such as cold, cough, fungal infections. Major Antibiotics have two names; one is the brand or product name which is manufactured by the drug corporation and the other one is the generic name based on the chemical composition or structure of the antibiotic chemical. For example, Minomycin
is considered as a trade or product name and Minocycline
is the generic name.
All medicines have threat and benefits. Minomycin antibiotic is used to cure many bacterial diseases and infections such as:
- Respiratory infections
- Severe acne and skin ailment
- Urinary tract diseases
It includes energetic ingredient called as Minocycline which is a cluster of antibiotics named tetracycline
. Any other medicine should not be taken with Minomycin until and unless prescribed by your doctor as it may generate harmful consequences. It treats the bacterial infections only. Overdose or reduced quantity leads to decrease in the result.
The procedure of utilizing the medicine should be followed thoroughly.
- Dose should be taken with the full beaker of water i.e. 8 ounces.
- Should not be taken before the time of sleep or bed.
- Should be used in equal intervals of time.
- Avoid taking it with any other medications.
- Before the intake medical history should be discussed for the detection of allergies, especially for liver and kidney diseases.
Storage of the antibiotic should be at room temperature with the distance from sunlight, dampness and extreme heat i.e. 20-25 degree Celsius or 68-75 degree Fahrenheit. Not to be stored in the bathroom. Need to keep away from the sight of pets and children. Expired medicine should be disposed properly.
There are some safety measures which should be considered else it may results to side-effects like loss of appetite, dizziness, headache, burning of throat etc. Full course of medication should be followed as there is a possibility that infection may come back. In the procedure alcohol consumption and driving machinery should be taken care of. Minomycin can be relatively sensitive to skin as side effect may lead to swollen face, itching and overgrowth.
Minomycin Minocycline should be avoided in some cases such as:
• In pregnancy as it controls the birth. Also can pass through breast milk to the infant and affect the growth.
• Should not be consumed by the child below 8 years of age as it effects the teeth development, discoloration and growth of the child.
• Exposure of sunlight should be avoided when Minomycin intake is consumed.
• Multivitamins and supplements ingestion in 2hours of Minomycin intake can make the consequence low.
So Minomycin Minocycline antibiotic should be taken on the prescription of health care professionals only, as different quantity intake may seek symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting and nausea. Best is to take care of yourselves and stay healthy.